Sunday, November 24, 2013

Fountains on Locust 11/12/2013

Fountains on Locust - one word:  Amazing!

The building was constructed in 1916 as the showroom for the Stutz Blackhawk and the Stutz Bearcat, both considered top of the line, high performance sports sedans of the time.  The building is one of the most photographed in St. Louis and its art deco style is the reason!



Wendy and I both enjoyed our desserts and I ordered their Signature Polish Dill Pickle Soup a(from a secret family reciple) potato soup with enough dill to make it a great lunch on Wednesday!
 
For dessert, I had the Banana Bourbon made with a warm butter brown sugar syrup and Boubon (I got a straw to drink the remainder of the syrup) poured over vanilla ice cream and served with bruleed bananas!!!

I was so happy with my choice, I can't even remember what Wendy had!!! Whatever it was, it didn't compare to my dessert!


No comments:

Post a Comment